1. Both Photographer and Client agree to abide by the full terms of this contract at all times.
2. Payment: No payment is required for the photography session, however Parents may select to purchase the images of their child(ren) from the secure online gallery they will receive access to. No images will be made available until payment is made in full. Payment is made online through the checkout within the gallery which redirects purchaser to Paypal to process payment.
3. Cancellation terms. Once an order has been placed through the gallery, it can not be cancelled, so please take great care prior to placing your order.
4. Images are provided to parent with a ‘personal use, royalty free, perpetual licence’. You are free to print your photos and make copies of your images for personal use. You may also submit them to online or print publications. Photographer only requires that you acknowledge Meeky Muu Photography as the photographer and request a credit and website link when using images in notices and media (ie. Magazines, Newspapers, Blogs, Websites, etc). Images may not be used commercially or financial gain.
5. Parent agrees that Photographer cannot guarantee certain poses during the photography session. Additionally, parent agrees not to hold Photographer liable for compromised or poor quality images due to lack of cooperation by image subjects(children).
6. Parent agrees to allow centre to provide all required data for the purpose of providing access to the secure gallery, this must include either the email or mobile number of each parent, without this information, the gallery cannot be set up.
7. Photographer will provide watermarked proofs digitally online from the session for parent to review and select for purchase. No printed proofs will be provided.
8. Photographer maintains full intellectual property rights to all images produced during the photography session. In addition, Photographer reserves the right to use the images captured for purposes such as marketing, promotion, advertising , social media content & print. Consent to photograph is assumed unless parents notify Meeky Muu to Opt out.
9. All final jpg images are retained by photographer for a maximum of five years. After this date all image data will be destroyed. Raw images are not retained by the photographer, only final edited jpgs. Raw images are not supplied to parent(s)
10. Additional or replacement print copies of images from the shoot can be requested at any time following delivery of original agreement, an administration fee of $15 applies, plus the cost of the print, if digital $20 per image.
11. Photographer and parent agree that Photographer is under no obligation to capture any specific moment or pose or person(s) during the sessions.
11(a) If Photographer is unable to perform the services in this contract due to any cause outside its control, parent agrees to indemnify photographer for any loss damage or liability.
11(b) Parent agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Photographer for any liability, damage, or loss related to technological failure, including data loss.
11(c) Parent agrees to hold Photographer harmless for any personal injury which may occur as the children pose or works with Photographer.
11(d) – Photographer will strive to present photos in a workmanlike manner but is not required to cater to specific aesthetic preferences of parent, acknowledging creative expression of the Photographer.
12. Centre is responsible in providing a safe working environment for the photographer and to ensure the photographers safety at all times. In the event the photographer feels unsafe, threatened, disrespected, physically or verbally abused, the session will end immediately at the discretion of the photographer and the session either rescheduled or cancelled.
13. Refunds. Should your digital image be faulty, corrupt or otherwise unable to be opened/ viewed, your image will be replaced free of charge, if not possible, a full refund will be given. Meeky Muu is not responsible for loss or damage to posted prints when delivered to parents residence or workplace. Faulty(ink/ printing errors) printed images printed by Meeky Muu will be replaced free of charge. Refunds are not offered for completed photography sessions, or simply due to parent not liking the aesthetics of the images, or for change of mind, or, when the images are otherwise posed, exposed, focused or edited correctly to technical photographic standards.